Through its manufacturing, servicing and distribution activities, the Jankovits Engineering strives to continuously satisfy the quality and volume demands of its buyers thereby securing and/or strengthening its market position.
In the course of the company’s activities the primary criterion is guaranteeing the quality of the products, therefore all employees are liable for and obliged to serve quality.
Jankovits Engineering focuses on enforcements aimed to satisfy buyers.
Objective of the Jankovits Engineering:
The company’s management actively takes part in the continuous perfecting of quality and in this context it supports, encourages and requires:
- maintenance and development of a specific quality level in connection with products and services,
- continuous development of the manufacturing technology,
- improvement of the work performance on all level of manufacture and by all employees.
In order that Jankovits Engineering could achieve its objectives:
- the management annually outlines quality targets that are continuously monitored, analysed and evaluated.
- the entire staff of the firm works in the interest of ensuring the satisfaction of current and prospective business partners, through timely delivery of impeccable and competitive products.
- specific risks in the quality management system and specific processes are evaluated, undesired effects are prevented and diminished, also efficacy is continuously improved.
- each and every employee is responsible for the quality of his/her work, for the continuous development, to which end the personal and material conditions are ensured by the managing director.
- a quality management system complying with the requirements stipulated in ISO 9001: 2015 / MSZ EN ISO 9001: 2015 standards is in operation and continuously developed.
- strives to build mutually advantageous relationship with its suppliers and subcontractors.
- in the course of the activities of the entire staff a target is set, namely that within the international industrial world the Hungarian society could achieve increasingly significant position, furthermore that the environment and the societal reputation of the firm would be the possibly most favourable.